Melbourne 24 and 25 February 2015
Perth 27 February 2015
Optional activities on offer throughout the week.
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
As one of Australia’s premier industry organisations, the AME, will be delivering an outstanding conference covering all facets of Operational Excellence. The AME Conference 2015 will be jam packed with value. It will bring together a select group of International and local speakers, who are leaders in their profession and have achieved significant results or have an innovative approach on how they are talking their Lean journey.
Over five days the AME will showcase a wide range of senior industry presenters who will be sharing their experiences through presentations, workshops and Q & A panel discussions. In addition AME will be offering practical site visits to four different companies who are all at different stages of their Lean journey.
Come along and reap the benefits from a not for profit industry association that is dedicated to business excellence. AME supports its members on the journey of continuous improvement and enterprise excellence by leveraging practitioner to practitioner and company to company shared learning.
The theme flowing through the conference is Innovate, Excel and Prosper: Meeting the Challenge in Uncertain Times. The conference will be dedicated to all sectors and settings offering industry based networking and presentations/workshops. The breakout sessions will be split by the following industries: manufacturing, supply chain, healthcare, services and resources. The topics covered will include: Leadership, Innovation, Advanced Manufacturing, Future Thinking.
- AME is a trusted reliable source of enterprise-wide lean knowledge. We are a volunteer-based, not-for-profit organisation that has no hidden agendas.
- Experience practitioner-to-practitioner learning. Hear from peers around the world who have successfully put change into action.
- Take away proven, practical innovative, process-excellence solutions that you can borrow with pride.
- Build a social network of like-minded people who are passionate about sharing both their challenges and solutions.
- Participate in value-packed, accelerated learning experience focused around the benefits of applying continuous improvement in your business.