AME Conference 2016
The AME 2016 Conference, held 29 February - 4 March, in Melbourne, is one of Australia’s premier industry conferences.The conference brings together a select group of International and local speakers, who are leaders in their profession and have achieved significant results or have an innovative approach on how they are talking their Lean journey.
Over five days the AME will showcase a wide range of senior industry presenters who will be sharing their experiences through presentations, workshops and Q & A panel discussions. In addition AME will be offering practical site visits to four different companies who are all at different stages of their Lean journey.
Come along and reap the benefits from a not for profit industry association that is dedicated to enterprise excellence. AME supports its members on the journey of continuous improvement and enterprise excellence by leveraging practitioner to practitioner and company to company shared learning.
- AME is a trusted reliable source of enterprise-wide lean knowledge. We are a volunteer-based, not-for-profit organisation that has no hidden agendas.
- Experience practitioner-to-practitioner learning. Hear from peers around the world who have successfully put change into action.
- Take away proven, practical innovative, process-excellence solutions that you can borrow with pride.
- Build a social network of like-minded people who are passionate about sharing both their challenges and solutions.
- Participate in value-packed, accelerated learning experience focused around the benefits of applying continuous improvement in your business.
Call for Submissions
Want to make a practitioner presentation, lead an special interst session, host a tour, or give a workshop?
We would be pleased to accept your submission. Space is limited, so don't delay. Call for submissions.